Companies have many options for the handling, storing, and shipping of their products. When cost and quality matter, businesses turn to Endural for industrial storage bins and packaging solutions.
We meet the stringent material handling container criteria of some of the world’s most sophisticated manufactures. We are sure that we can do the same for your company. Here are 8 key reasons why companies prefer to work with Endural for industrial storage bins and other material handling needs:
1. Quality- Companies routinely tout their commitment to quality. Others prove it. We insist on making the right product for each customer. We have over 50 years of experience. See what we can do for you.
2. Cost Saving- New and long-term customers appreciate the money they can save by investing in a reliable product they can use for many years on end. Disposable cardboard and wooden boxes just can’t measure up in terms of performance and replacement expenses. The ROI of an Endural container is normally less than one year; far better than the average capital investment.
3. Knowledge- We’ve been making industrial storage bins and boxes for decades. It’s our primary focus. Customers benefit from the depth of our knowledge and process. Our Initial consultation ensures that we unite what we know with what you want to best care for your products.
4. Customization- Unlike injection molders, Endural is poised to help businesses with small orders and custom containers and industrial storage bins for unique applications, Endural has the means to engineer, tool and produce custom formed products on relatively short notice.
5. Vast Selection- We offer a diverse selection of industrial storage bins and containers, including heavy-duty storage boxes, nesting boxes, food service containers, engine cases and more; which are available in many colors and sizes. Although custom orders are a specialty of Endural, customers often take advantage of the many existing container sizes including out standard production line.
6. Technology- Our industrial boxes have many practical uses, but it’s the science behind and in them that appeal to our customers. Our complete Endural line is available in performance ESD materials (both static dissipative and conductive) as well as standard High Density Polyethylene. For years our containers have been trusted by major electronics, computer and automotive firms for handling of their sensitive electronic components.
7. Durability- Endural industrial storage containers hold up well even in the most rugged settings. Automotive and other quality and environmental conscious organizations rely on our containers. The containers are impervious to oils, most chemicals, rot, solvents, and temperature extremes. Vacuum forming produces a stress free container with maximum resistance to cracking from impact and other environmental conditions.
8. Safety- Industrial boxes are often lighter than metal and wood containers and maximize safety risks particularly because they are light weight and ergonomically easy to handle.